Do I have to pay fees to Suisa/GEMA for music events?

Yes, in principle you must register every public music event (concerts, festivals, parties with music, performances) with Suisa in Switzerland or GEMA in Germany.

Both companies manage the rights of use of the musical works and collect the royalties.

To calculate this information, you must provide proof of your income. We show you how to download your invoices from Eventfrog here >

For further questions, please contact Suisa or GEMA directly.


Help centre GEMA: